Disclaimer: I might use affiliate links in this post.
So my partner suggested a BBQ, I suggested a watermelon – being the sensible and responsible health conscious adult that I am. Somehow Gin got involved, sneaky swine that it is. Lo and behold this was the result.
All the healthiness and sweetness of fruit followed with all the falling overs of Gin. You’re welcome. Now come and be a health conscious adult with me. It’s got to be good for you, it’s at least 50% fruit!
1 watermelon Peeled and chopped
300g Strawberries (Leaves removed)
750ml Diet Tonic
1 lemon, (juiced)
- Put the watermelon and strawberries in a bender and blend until smooth.
- Add in the lemon juice and half of the Gin and half of the tonic. Stir throughly.
- Place in a freezer safe dish and cover with cling film then freeze over night. The Gin should prevent it from freezing solid.
- Put Back in blender, add in the rest of the Gin and tonic and blend until it looks like a slushy or your desired consistency is achieved.
- Taste and add more Gin or Tonic if needed.
- Freeze For at least two hours more.
- Decant into glasses and enjoy.
- Try not to fall over!
If you enjoyed this post then please follow both my Twitter and Facebook pages, both of which are linked below. Thank you so much for reading.